Friday, November 26, 2010

Can a naturopathic doctor help me?

Complimentary "Meet the Doctor" Visits with Elizabeth Cherevaty ND


Find out if naturopathic medicine is right for you. 

Do you live or work in the Guelph area? Wondering how working with a naturopathic doctor can help you with your health concerns? You're invited to come by for a free, 15-minute "meet and greet" consultation with me at the Meridian Wellness Centre. I'll answer any questions you may have, and you'll get a sense of whether you'd like to work with me as part of your health care team. It's completely free, and if for any reason I feel I can't help you, I'll be pleased to refer you to someone in our area who can. 

Call (519) 822-7075 to book your free, 15-minute introductory naturopathic visit at the Meridian Wellness Centre.

Looking forward to meeting you in the near future!

-Dr. Liz
Naturopathic Doctor
Guelph ON

For more info please visit http://guelphnaturopathic.weebly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!